Wednesday 29 Jun
1.1. Connected and automated mobility on future infrastructures
The emergence of the automated vehicle raises many questions about the ability of the infrastructure to enable the highest levels of automation and raises many questions: what impact on the physical infrastructure...
- Abdelmename HEDHLI, Directeur ERENA, Université Gustave Eiffel
1.2. Data for mobility policies
Know the real uses, anticipate the needs: access to data is one of the keys to an effective management of the mobility of a territory. From the operators' point of view, it makes it possible to understand...
- Benoit CHAUVIN, GART (Groupement des autorités responsable de transport)
A1.1.1. Infrastructure, energy production sites
The energy production potential of road infrastructure: photovoltaic, wind... Pilot site project in Nouvelle Aquitaine? How do you manage peak loads, access to charging points, what innovations for storage,...
- Nicolas HAUTIÈRE, Institut Gustave Eiffel
- Olivier QUOY, president of Autoroute Atlande
A1.1.2. Infrastructure and Micromobility
- Alexandre VALLETTE, Founder & CEO of Gouach
- Isabelle RAMI, Bordeaux Métropole
A1.1.3. How did OEMs cope with the shock of electric mobility (from the automotive market to infrastructure)
What is the impact of the electric mobility shock for OEMs? How will they tackle this new challenge? How can they assess their adaptability? Immersed in a complex industrial biotope, OEMs will have to...
- Franck FONTANESI, Economics and statistics manager at Fiev: the professional union of equipment manufacturers, garage equipment manufacturers and all other providers of automotive solutions
A1.2.2. Hydrogen: State of play and prospects
Hydrogen as a means of decarbonizing transport: state of play, complementarity with electricity (uses), industrial value chain, technological and commercial offer, first realisations.
- Bertrand CHAUVET, President of Seyia Consulting: the Swiss knife of the hydrogen consulting company
1.4. Charging: The Thousand Facets of the Same Challenge
What dynamics are observed from one country to another? What lessons can be drawn from the most mature countries? Can successes be transposed from one country to another? Do the most international "users"...
- Quentin DERUMAUX, Associate Partner, Energy & Environment chez Sia Partners (cabinet de conseil en management et en intelligence artificielle fondé en 1999)
Thursday 30 Jun
2.1. Decarbonization of the logistics chain and transport: from heavy transport to the last kilometre
The decarbonization of the supply chain and transport is a complex subject because, unlike the mobility of people, pooling solutions are difficult to implement, optimisation of loads being an already well-controlled...
- Jean Pierre CORNIOU, Director of Sia Partners (management and artificial intelligence consulting firm founded in 1999)
- Renaud LAGRAVE, Vice-President of the Nouvelle Aquitaine Region: President of Nouvelle-Aquitaine Mobilités
2.3. Challenges and strategy of the ERS (Electric Road System) in France and Europe, political, economic, technical and societal aspects
The session will present the issues of road transport decarbonization, including the ERS (Electric Roads System) in the national low-carbon strategy. An update will be given on the European situation and...
- Bernard JACOB, Université Gustave Eiffel
A2.1.1. ERS: Technical solutions, potentialities and limits, material balance and experiments
This workshop will describe the main ERS industrial solutions: 1. Aerial conduction with catenaries and pantographs. // 2. Ground conduction with rail in the roadway. // 3. Induction, with maturity (TRL)...
- Stéphane LEVESQUE, Director of the Union Routière de France (URF): an association founded in 1935 that brings together private actors in the road mobility sector
A2.1.2. What public policies for electric mobility?
1. What are the costs of electric mobility: Introducing a user-centred approach to life-cycle costing? // 2. What combination(s) of incentives for modal shift to sustainable mobility solutions? // 3. Planning...
- Francois AGIER, Ingenieur General Route - Decarbonization of road transport to the Ministry of Ecological Transition
A2.1.3. Energy transition in rural areas: from the private car to the farm tractor
Alternative proposal: what involvement of the financial sector in decarbonization infrastructures: ERS (Electric Roads System), Hydrogen, IRVE (Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure).
- Marc LAGOUARDAT, President of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine ELECTRIC MOBILITY association (NAME), member of the network AVERE France
2.4. What prospects of acceptability for the electric road ecosystem?
The participants in this round table are offered to discuss the real conditions of social acceptance of the transition of the road ecosystem towards an electrification of its uses. The road social contract,...
- Mathieu FLONNEAU, Research Professor at Université Paris I
A2.2.1. ERS: Deployment scenarios and business models
This workshop will indicate the required powers according to the traffic and will discuss the energy aspects. Scenarios and a potential deployment schedule will be presented. An economic analysis including...
- Francois AGIER, Ingenieur General Route - Road Transport Decarbonization to the Ministry of Ecological Transition
- Marc RAYNAL, Director of Development of CEREMA (Centre d'études et d'expertise sur les risques, l'environnement, la mobilité et l'aménagement)
A2.2.2. Battery: Status and Outlook
The battery will be the central and strategic element of the deployment of electric mobility in all its forms: automotive, micro-mobility. The challenges to be met in terms of R&D, mass production, integration...
- Arnaud AYME, SIA Partners (management and artificial intelligence consulting firm founded in 1999)
A2.2.3. Cyber-security of connected road infrastructures
- Toufik AHMED, Porteur du projet de la Chaire Cyber Résilience des Infrastructures numériques à la Fondation Bordeaux Université
Friday 1 Jul
3.1. Training and employment trends in electric mobility
Initial training // The Master Training and reintegration // Continuing training // Automotive training // Commercial strategy coaching training
- Jean-Luc COUPEZ, President at E-Mobility_Expert, a consultancy structure, expert in the deployment strategy of mobility solutions and charging infrastructures for electric vehicles (IRVE)
3.2. Intelligent transport systems linked to the road of the future: a reservoir of jobs
Applications of intelligent transport systems (sensors, embedded systems, connected mobility) serving the street and the road of the future with a focus on employment opportunities in the territory and...
- Mohamed MOSBAH, Mobility Chair at Fondation Bordeaux Université
A3.3.1. Start-ups innovate in mobility
French Tech Bordeaux is an association that federates the entire ecosystem of startups and innovative companies in the New Aquitaine region (start-ups, SMEs, large companies, clusters, research laboratories,...
- Philippe METAYER, Managing Director of La French Tech Bordeaux HQ Cité Numérique
3.3. Make the electrification of mobility an opportunity for employees and automotive territories
Environmental objectives and their promoters have often been accused of ignoring industrial and social issues and of sheltering themselves under the umbrella of health or climate emergencies in order to...
- Bernard JULLIEN, Economist and Director of GERPISA (Group for Studies and Permanent Research on Automotive Industry and Employees)